We are engaged in offering of elevated quality array of External Portable Cabin that is designed using quality approved steel and advanced technology. Our talented professionals design this portable cabin with various custom modifications as per precise requirements of our clients. Moreover, quality controllers keep an eye on the complete range to flush out any kind of flaw. Convenient to install, appreciable finish, robust design and easy to install are qualities of offered External Portable Cabin.
- No foundations required
- Made to order factory/ shop floor cabins in G + ÃâÃÂ½ floors can be easily installed
- Various modules available to suit to your versatile needs
- Saving manufacturing time
- Saving man power on the site
- Inter-connected rooms can be made by using 2 or more cabins
- Easy to install
- Can easily be moved to various site locations for re-using purposes
- No maintenance cost required
- Tailor made as per the specification and design
- Easily handled using hydra
- Lighting, bath fittings, air-conditioning, furniture, attachment etc. can be offered
- Bottom Frame: 100 mm x 50 mm "c" Channel.
- Stiffener Bottom: 75 x 40 mm "c" Channel.
Side and End Walls:
- Paneling outside Specially G I Sheet (galvanized Sheet)
- Internal Wall Paneling: 8 mm MDF OSL Sheet
- All steel sheets used are properly tested for corrosion resistance
- All gaps are tightly sealed at edges as well as at seams, bottom etc for preventing ingress of moisture.
Bottom Flooring 18 mm M.R. Grade (Moisture Resistant plywood) ply (fixed by means of self tapping screws)
PVC Vinyl Carpet Fixed on panel
Roof Outside is Specially of G I Sheet (Galvanized Sheet) -1.2mm Thick Properly Sloped and water tight.
Outside Painting Phosphate the Cabin and painting with 1 coat of Epoxy primer with Two Coat of Epoxy Paints.
Insulation Glass Wool Density of 16 kg / m 3 RB glass wool insulation (side wall-50 mm),(Ceiling 50 mm)
Main Entry Door:
Door Insulated for locking agreement, Hold Draft and Handles.
Aluminum Windows Double Shutter Sliding Aluminum Powder Coated Windows ASIS With Safety Grills.
Electrical Systems and Wiring:
All wiring should be only concealed type & should be of copper wire. All electrical fittings in the portable cabin shall be Ac 50 Hz Tubes Door Light, 200-240 V, Fan, Switches, Telephone, Sockets, Air conditioners Point (MCB) all types of window Air conditioners as desired can be installed. Earthling Point shall also be provided for Safety.
Sarvey No-14/4, Near Eicher Workshop, Rohinjan Naka, Mumbra-Panvel Road, Taloja, Maharashtra, 410208, India