We are catering to the varied requirements of our buyers by introducing quality array of Office Cabin that gives the workers comfort, space and peace of mind. State-of-the art features, bad weather resistant, portable and hassle free installation are qualities of offered cabin. The offered Office Cabin is extensively appreciated by the customers owing to its optimum quality, modern look and attractive design. Our offered cabin is constructed by using optimum quality steel and advanced technology.
- High strength
- Abrasion resistance
- Attractive design
- Bottom Frame: 100 mm x 50 mm "c" Channel.
- Stiffener Bottom: 75 x 40 mm "c" Channel.
Side and End Walls:
- G.I Sheets (galvanized Sheet) is used for outside Paneling
- Internal Wall Paneling: 8 mm MDF OSL Sheet
- All the steel sheets are tested for corrosion resistance
- All gaps are sealed at the edges & at seams, bottom for the prevention of moisture.
- Bottom Flooring 18 mm M.R. Grade (Moisture Resistant plywood) ply (fixed by means of self tapping screws)
- PVC Vinyl Carpet Fixed on panel
Roof Outside Specially G I Sheet (Galvanized Sheet) -1.2mm Thick Properly Sloped and water tight.
Outside Painting Phosphate the Cabin and painting with 1 coat of Epoxy primer and Two Coat of Epoxy Paint.
Insulation Glass Wool Density of 16 kg / m 3 RB glass wool insulation (side wall-50 mm),(Ceiling 50 mm)
Main Entry Door:
Door Insulated With for locking agreement, Hold Draft and Handles.
Aluminum Windows Double Shutter Sliding Aluminum Powder Coated Windows ASIS With Safety Grills.
Electrical Systems and Wiring:
Wiring used should be concealed type & of copper wire. All the electrical fittings in the portable cabin shall be of 200-240 V, Ac 50 Hz Tubes Door Light, Fan, Switches, Sockets, Telephone, Air conditioners Point (MCB) all type of window air Conditioning Systems as desired upon can be installed. Earthling Point should be provided for Safety.
Sarvey No-14/4, Near Eicher Workshop, Rohinjan Naka, Mumbra-Panvel Road, Taloja, Maharashtra, 410208, India