We are engaged in providing Portable Bunkhouse which is extremely resilient and efficient. This is extensively used for various interiors to occupy space and has a comfortable sleep. Designed to give maximum comfort, offered product is known for its proper ventilation, highly spacious, withstand natural calamities, fire resistance, flexible design and comfort for living qualities. In addition to this, offered Portable Bunkhouse is widely used at construction sites and refugee camps.
- No need of foundations
- Customized factory/ shop floor cabins in G + ÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ½ floors can be installed
- Various modules are avilable for your versatile needs
- Less construction time
- Saves on site man power
- Possibility of Inter-connected rooms by joining 2 or more cabins
- Easy installation
- Can be shifted easily to various site locations for re-use
- No maintenance cost
- Custom made designs
- Can be easily lifted using hydra
- Lighting, air-conditioning, furniture, bath fittings, attachment etc. can be provided
- Bottom Frame: 100 mm x 50 mm "c" Channel.
- Stiffener Bottom: 75 x 40 mm "c" Channel.
Side and End Walls:
- Outside Paneling with G I Sheet (galvanized Sheet)
- Internal Wall Paneling: 8 mm MDF OSL Sheet
- All steel sheets are strictly tested for corrosion resistance
- All gaps are blocked at edges & at seams, bottom etc to inhibit moisture.
Bottom Flooring 18 mm M.R. Grade (Moisture Resistant plywood) ply (fixed by means of self tapping screws)
PVC Vinyl Carpet Fixed on panel
Roof Outside Specially G I Sheet (Galvanized Sheet) -1.2mm Thick Properly Sloped and water tight.
Outside Painting Phosphate the Cabin and painting with Two Coat of Epoxy Paint and 1 coat of Epoxy primer.
Insulation Glass Wool Density of 16 kg / m 3 RB glass wool insulation (side wall-50 mm),(Ceiling 50 mm)
Main Entry Door:
Door Insulated With for locking agreement, Hold Draft and Handles.
Aluminum Windows Double Shutter Sliding Aluminum Powder Coated Windows ASIS With Safety Grills.
Electrical Systems and Wiring:
The inside wiring should be concealed type and of copper wire. All the electrical fittings in the cabin should be of 200-240 V, Ac 50 Hz Tubes Door Light, Switches, Sockets, Fan, Telephone, Air conditioners Point (MCB) all type of window air Conditioning Systems as per the requirements can be easily installed. Earthling Point should be provided for Safety.
Sarvey No-14/4, Near Eicher Workshop, Rohinjan Naka, Mumbra-Panvel Road, Taloja, Maharashtra, 410208, India