Portable Hunting Cabin
We have emerged as one of the leading provider of Portable Hunting Cabin. The offered cabin is equipped with lighting, air-conditioning, furniture, bath fittings, attachment etc. It has 100 mm x 50 mm "c" Channel Bottom Frame and 75 x 40 mm "c" Channel Stiffener Bottom. Easy shifting to various site locations for re-use, offered Portable Hunting Cabin is known for its no maintenance cost, light in weight, strong constructions and dismountable.
Portable Hunting Cabin
- No requirement of foundation
- Availability in different modules as per your different needs
- Tailor made factory/ shop floor cabins in G + ÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ½ floors can be installed
- Saves construction time
- Creation of inter-connected rooms is possible by joining 2 or more cabins
- Saves on site man power
- Ready and easy to install
- Easy shifting to various site locations for re-use
- No maintenance cost
- Custom made as per Design
- Can be easily lifted by hydra
- Lighting, air-conditioning, furniture, bath fittings, attachment etc. can be provided
- Bottom Frame: 100 mm x 50 mm "c" Channel.
- Stiffener Bottom: 75 x 40 mm "c" Channel.
Side and End Walls:
- Outside Paneling with specially G I Sheet (galvanized Sheet)
- Internal Wall Paneling: 8 mm MDF OSL Sheet
- Steel sheets are assessed, prior to use, for corrosion resistance
- All gaps are obstructed at edges & at seams, bottom etc for preventing moisture.
Bottom Flooring 18 mm M.R. Grade (Moisture Resistant plywood) ply (fixed by means of self tapping screws)
PVC Vinyl Carpet Fixed on panel
Roof Outside Specially G I Sheet (Galvanized Sheet) -1.2mm Thick Properly Sloped and water tight.
Outside Painting Phosphate the Cabin and painting with 1 coat of Epoxy primer and Two Coat of Epoxy Paint.
Insulation Glass Wool Density of 16 kg / m 3 RB glass wool insulation (side wall-50 mm),(Ceiling 50 mm)
Main Entry Door:
Door Insulated With for locking agreement, Hold Draft and Handles.
Aluminum Windows Double Shutter Sliding Aluminum Powder Coated Windows ASIS With Safety Grills.
Electrical Systems and Wiring:
The wiring must be of copper and concealed type. All the electrical fittings present in the cabin shall be of 200-240 V, Ac 50 Hz Tubes Door Light, Fan, Switches, Sockets, Telephone, Air conditioners Point (MCB) all type of window air Conditioning Systems as per the requirements can be installed. Earthling Point shall be provided for Safety.
Sarvey No-14/4, Near Eicher Workshop, Rohinjan Naka, Mumbra-Panvel Road, Taloja, Maharashtra, 410208, India