We have established ourselves as a leading names engaged in offering of Portable Kitchen which are manufactured using high end technology and a variety of heavy duty steel. Our offered kitchen is extensively demanded for canteens, colleges, studio apartments and farmhouses. Smooth finish, aesthetic design, contemporary look, durable finish standards, compact design and stiffness are qualities of offered product. Available in different dimensions and shapes, clients can purchase this offered Portable Kitchen at economical rates.
- Bottom Frame: 100 mm x 50 mm "c" Channel.
- Stiffener Bottom: 75 x 40 mm "c" Channel.
Side and End Walls:
- Paneling outside Specially G I Sheet (galvanized Sheet)
- Internal Wall Paneling: 8 mm MDF OSL Sheet
- All steel sheets utilized are tested for corrosion resistance
- All gaps sealed at edges & at seams, bottom etc for preventing moisture.
- Bottom Flooring 18 mm M.R. Grade (Moisture Resistant plywood) ply (fixed by means of self tapping screws)
- PVC Vinyl Carpet Fixed on panel
Roof Outside is Specially of G I Sheet (Galvanized Sheet) -1.2mm Thick Properly Sloped and water tight.
Outside Phosphate is painted on the Cabin with 1 coat of Epoxy primer and Two Coat of Epoxy Paint.
Insulation Glass Wool Density of 16 kg / m 3 RB glass wool insulation (side wall-50 mm),(Ceiling 50 mm)
Main Entry Door:
Door Insulated for locking agreement, Handles and Hold Draft.
Aluminum Windows Double Shutter Sliding Aluminum Powder Coated Windows ASIS With Safety Grills.
Electrical Systems and Wiring:
All wiring must be concealed type & of copper wire. All electrical fittings present in the portable cabin shall be 200-240 V, Ac 50 Hz Tubes Door Light, Fan, Switches, Sockets, Telephone, Air conditioners Point (MCB) all type of window air Conditioning Systems as needed can be installed. Earthling Point shall be provided for Safety.
Sarvey No-14/4, Near Eicher Workshop, Rohinjan Naka, Mumbra-Panvel Road, Taloja, Maharashtra, 410208, India