Since our inception, we are active in providing optimum quality Portable Log Cabin that is designed for easy installation in less time. This cabin is facilitated with all the basic and modern amenities like air conditioner, proper lighting, furniture, etc. Our offered product is precisely designed for hotels that give elegant appearance. This Portable Log Cabin is known for its smooth finish, sturdy nature, eye-catchy look and easy to maintain qualities.
- Bottom Frame: 100 mm x 50 mm "c" Channel.
- Stiffener Bottom: 75 x 40 mm "c" Channel.
- Paneling outside is of G I Sheet (galvanized Sheet)
- Internal Wall Paneling: 8 mm MDF OSL Sheet
- All steel sheets are tested for corrosion resistance
- All gaps are sealed at the edges & at seams, bottom also to prevent the ingress of moisture.
- Bottom Flooring 18 mm M.R. Grade (Moisture Resistant plywood) ply (fixed by means of self tapping screws)
- PVC Vinyl Carpet Fixed on panel
Roof Outside is made of specially G I Sheet (Galvanized Sheet) -1.2mm Thick Properly Sloped and water tight.
Outside Phosphate is painted on the Cabin with 1 coat of Epoxy primer and Two Coats of Epoxy Paint.
Insulation Glass Wool Density is of 16 kg / m 3 RB glass wool insulation (side wall-50 mm),(Ceiling 50 mm)
Main Entry Door:
Door is Insulated for locking agreement, Hold Draft and Handles.
Aluminum Windows Double Shutter Sliding Aluminum Powder Coated Windows ASIS With Safety Grills.
Electrical Systems and Wiring:
The wiring is concealed type & of copper wire. The electrical fittings in the portable cabin should be 200-240 V, Ac 50 Hz Tubes Door Light, Sockets, Telephone, Fan, Switches, Air conditioners Point (MCB) all type of window air Conditioning Systems as required can be easily installed. Earthling Point should be provided for the Safety purposes.
Sarvey No-14/4, Near Eicher Workshop, Rohinjan Naka, Mumbra-Panvel Road, Taloja, Maharashtra, 410208, India