We are instrumental in bringing a quality tested Portable Outdoor Kitchen which is contrived implementing advanced technologies. Offered outdoor kitchen is installed in health centers and construction site. Attractive finish, easy to maintain, robust construction, heat resistant in nature and weather proof are qualities of offered product. The provided Portable Outdoor Kitchen can be purchased from us at market leading rates. Our provided outdoor kitchen is made available in varied specifications.
- Bottom Frame: 100 mm x 50 mm "c" Channel.
- Stiffener Bottom: 75 x 40 mm "c" Channel.
Side and End Walls:
- Paneling on the outside is of G I Sheet (galvanized Sheet)
- Internal Wall Paneling: 8 mm MDF OSL Sheet
- All steel sheets that are used are tested for corrosion resistance
- All gaps are covered at the edges & at seams, bottom etc for preventing moisture.
- Bottom Flooring 18 mm M.R. Grade (Moisture Resistant plywood) ply (fixed by means of self tapping screws)
- PVC Vinyl Carpet Fixed on panel
- Roof Outside of G I Sheet (Galvanized Sheet) -1.2mm Thick Properly Sloped and water tight.
- Outside Painting Phosphate the Cabin and painting with 1 coat of Epoxy primer along with Two Coats of Epoxy Paint.
Insulation Glass Wool Density of 16 kg / m 3 RB glass wool insulation (side wall-50 mm),(Ceiling 50 mm)
Main Entry Door:
Door is Insulated With for the locking agreement, Hold Draft and Handles.
Aluminum Windows Double Shutter Sliding Aluminum Powder Coated Windows ASIS With Safety Grills.
Electrical Systems and Wiring:
The wiring should be concealed type & of copper wire. All the electrical fittings in the cabin should be 200-240 V, Fan, Switches, Ac 50 Hz Tubes Door Light, Sockets, Telephone, Air conditioners Point (MCB) all type of window air Conditioning Systems as desired can be installed. Earthling Point shall be provided for Safety.
Sarvey No-14/4, Near Eicher Workshop, Rohinjan Naka, Mumbra-Panvel Road, Taloja, Maharashtra, 410208, India