We are successfully engaged in offering a qualitative array of Portable Shower Cabin. Under the stern supervision of our adroit professionals, the offered shower cabin is constructed in adherence with industry defined standards. Our offered cabin can be used in outdoor areas, temporary accommodation for washing and bathing purposes obtainable with various option, can be fabricated as per need. Robust design, minimal maintenance, ready to use, excellent toughness and highly spacious are qualities of offered Portable Shower Cabin.
- Bottom Frame: 100 mm x 50 mm "c" Channel.
- Stiffener Bottom: 75 x 40 mm "c" Channel.
Side and End Walls:
- Outside Paneling with G I Sheet (galvanized Sheet)
- Internal Wall Paneling: 8 mm MDF OSL Sheet
- All sheets of steel that are used are tested for corrosion resistance
- All gaps are closed at edges & at seams, bottom etc for preventing ingress of moisture.
- Bottom Flooring 18 mm M.R. Grade (Moisture Resistant plywood) ply (fixed by means of self tapping screws)
- PVC Vinyl Carpet Fixed on panel
Roof Outside Specially G I Sheet (Galvanized Sheet) -1.2mm Thick Properly Sloped and water tight.
Outside Painting Phosphate the Cabin and painting with 1 coat of Epoxy primer and Two Coat of Epoxy Paint.
Insulation Glass Wool Density of 16 kg / m 3 RB glass wool insulation (side wall-50 mm),(Ceiling 50 mm)
Main Entry Door:
Door Insulated With for locking agreement, Hold Draft and Handles.
Aluminum Windows Double Shutter Sliding Aluminum Powder Coated Windows ASIS With Safety Grills.
Electrical Systems and Wiring:
The inside wiring must be concealed type and of copper wire. All the electrical fittings in the cabin shall be of 200-240 V, Ac 50 Hz Tubes Door Light, Fan, Switches, Sockets, Telephone, Air conditioners Point (MCB) all type of window air Conditioning Systems as per the requirement can be installed. Earthling Point should be provided for Safety.
Sarvey No-14/4, Near Eicher Workshop, Rohinjan Naka, Mumbra-Panvel Road, Taloja, Maharashtra, 410208, India