Portable Toilet Cabins
We are able to provide a wide array of Portable Toilet Cabins that is used in fairs, rallies, events and outdoor functions, where there are no permanent toilets. Our offered toilet cabin is appreciated among clients owing to characteristics like low maintenance, dimensionally accurate, perfect finish, compact size and superior finish. Moreover to this, Portable Toilet Cabin is available in varied sizes and dimensions according to the need of clients.
- Easy installation
- Good toughness
- High space utilization
- Bottom Frame: 100 mm x 50 mm "c" Channel.
- Stiffener Bottom: 75 x 40 mm "c" Channel.
Side and End Walls:
- Paneling outside Specially G I Sheet (galvanized Sheet)
- Internal Wall Paneling: 8 mm MDF OSL Sheet
- Steel sheets are thoroughly checked and assessed for corrosion resistance
- All gaps are sealed at the edges, at seams, bottom etc for prevention of moisture.
- Bottom Flooring 18 mm M.R. Grade (Moisture Resistant plywood) ply (fixed by means of self tapping screws)
- PVC Vinyl Carpet Fixed on panel
Roof Outside Specially G I Sheet (Galvanized Sheet) -1.2mm Thick Properly Sloped and water tight.
Outside Painting Phosphate the Cabin, painting with 1 coat of Epoxy primer along with Two Coat of Epoxy Paint.
Insulation Glass Wool Density of 16 kg / m 3 RB glass wool insulation (side wall-50 mm),(Ceiling 50 mm)
Main Entry Door:
Door Insulated With for locking agreement, Hold Draft and Handles.
Aluminum Windows Double Shutter Sliding Aluminum Powder Coated Windows ASIS With Safety Grills.
Electrical Systems and Wiring:
Wiring should be of copper wire and concealed type. All the electrical fittings in the portable cabins should be of 200-240 V, Ac 50 Hz Tubes Door Light, Fan, Switches, Sockets, Telephone, Air conditioners Point (MCB) all type of window air Conditioning Systems as required can be installed. Earthling Point should be provided for Safety purposes.
Sarvey No-14/4, Near Eicher Workshop, Rohinjan Naka, Mumbra-Panvel Road, Taloja, Maharashtra, 410208, India